Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Shower!

Hey there!

Last weekend I hosted my good friend Kathleen's baby shower with the help of a few other ladies. It turned out really well! Kathleen isn't a big fan of games, mostly because games at showers tend to focus on embarrassing the honoree. However! I decided to come up with a few games because I for one don't think staring at a bunch of baby crazy women for 2 hour sounds entertaining. I racked my brain to think of things Kathleen loves, and went from there.Kathleen loves trivia, music, and all things reality TV.

The first game we played was Name That Tune. I found 10 songs that had the word "baby" in the title. It was a blast! I recommended inter-generational teams because the young ladies didn't know The Rolling Stones and the older women weren't in touch with their Bieber Fever.

The second game was a match game. The guests had to match pictures of celebrity children with their parents. There were teams of two, so the team that won that game went head to head for the final question. The fastest one to name all 6 kids in the Brangelina crew won a People magazine!

Here are a few pictures from the party....




 As you can see, everyone enjoyed the Match Game!

That's all for now. Peace out 6 followers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment