Thursday, October 13, 2011

Born Again Blogger

Hello 2 followers! Is that all I really got during my 10 month hiatus?

Anyway...after spending a weekend with Kelli and swapping DIY creations with my cousin Erin, I have decided to give this another shot. Kelli also supplied me with a new camera (apparently when you drop one from six feet in the air it doesn't take pictures anymore, I blame the Sand Bar). Annnnd,  as it just so happened, my husband is back at our Alma Mater this week recruiting for his company, which frees up my schedule to get crafty! 

Alas, I am having issues installing my photo software onto my computer, so a post about my flawless, remarkable, errrr novice crafts will have to wait. So for now, here are some pictures of my lovely friends and family that I will often reference in this blog since they are my life!

Me and the hubs at Hogs Head in Harry Potter World enjoying some Butterbeer. By the way, Harry Potter is one of my many obsessions

 These two gorgeous ladies I'm pictured with are Heather, my big sister, and Erin, my cousin.
                                                                    Me and Kelli!
This picture is of my dog, Chester, and myself on the edge of a cliff. We are quite adventurous. Ha! Yeah right! If you knew the rest of that campy story your would pee yourself laughing at how pathetic I am!

 Well that's all for now! Stay tuned for craftiness once I get my camera figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment